What is the QUEsocial tracking and measurement offering?
The QUE performance dashboard provides a macro- and micro- view of individual and team performance against social media goals and objectives. The QUEsocial measurement report will help you:
- Track business outcomes for sales, recruiting, customer service and product development
- Track overall and individual activity and progress
- Identify and reward ‘power users’
- Easily spot trends, effective content, sharing patterns, and more
- Maximize value for your investment in QUEsocial
What information is included in the QUEsocial performance reports?
The QUE performance dashboard provides a top-line summary of activity by employee group offers visibility into:
- Which social accounts your team has linked to QUEsocial
- Training activity to ensure your team is up-to-speed with the latest social media and social platform info
- Content sharing activity to help understand which content is of greatest value to users and to understand who’s sharing and when
- Points detail to help you appreciate which challenges have been accomplished and how users are progressing against their social business goals
How often can I generate a QUEsocial performance report?
QUEsocial performance reports can be created anytime and as frequently as you want them. You (or your assigned admin) have full control to generate performance reports within minutes.
How will I know if my company is performing well using QUEsocial?
One of the top recommendations we make is for every company to decided upfront what it wants to get out of QUEsocial – what metrics will define success and ROI. It will also be clear by running basic user snapshot reports if QUEsocial is being embraced by your team, how frequently they share content, which e-learning they have taken and how they did, and how active they are – all of which play a big part in QUEsocial performance.